1. We collect some personal information about visitors and users of our site.
2. The information we might collect is: email address, name, username, IP address, avatar photo, website, occupation, activity, address, location and interests. If you make purchases we might collect tax information, transaction ID, company name and address. We might collect other type of information like preferences and feedback from your support queries, emails and live chats.
1. When you message us using our contact form we collect : (1) your name and (2) your email address This information is used for the purpose of replying to your inquiries.
2. When you create an account on the Website, we collect the following Personal Information from you: (1) your name/username; (2) your email address, (3) the country/location where you are signing in and (4) your IP address. Additionally, you can provide us with: (1) name and URL of your website; (2) your activity/occupation; (3) country, city, address and ZIP code; (4) name, VAT, telephone and URL of your company, (5) demographic information (such as gender, age, etc) and (6) certain information about your preferences and interests.
3. When you download files (images, graphics, vectors) from our site, we collect files downloaded in order to associate those downloads to your account.
4. All the information collected by our site is provided exclusively by you and might be provided through: (1) Sing Up/Join form; (2) the profile page; (3) our contact form; (4) through other not mandatory forms/surveys across the site or (5) when you make a support query. The only exception to this is your IP address.
1. We use the Personal Information collected from you for the following purposes: (1) To enable you to sign in to the Website and access member-only features; (2) processing orders and invoices; (3) sending updates of terms, products and promotions; (4) for improving the quality of our services and deliver a better customer experience, and (5) to contact you in relation to your use of the Website.
2. We don't use the information provided by you to make automated decisions.
1. Some information provided by you is necessary to use our site. To sign up and log in we need your email. if you make purchases and want the invoice issued to certain company or person, information like name/company name, VAT ID, address and location is needed to be filled in your profile page. Additionally, more specific information like your location, interests, activity among others, might be used to customise your experience across the site.
1. We are based in Uruguay, most of the data we process is handled in our country and stored within the European Union, United States & Canada. To provide you with certain services including some third-party services (newsletter, live chat, payments), we may share your information cross borders. In order to fully protect our users, when we transfer data cross-border we take care where possible, to work with service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance. Commonly General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
1. We process all personal information in the strictest confidentiality and employ proper technical and organisational measures as required by applicable regulations.
2. We work under industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
3. When making purchases on Vexels (individual licenses or recurring subscriptions), we use trusted secure payment processors to take payment on our behalf. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We use 2 payment processors/gateways which work also under strict confidential reglamentations which are:
1. By using the Website, you are agreeing that we can place cookies on your device.
2. Cookies in general are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
3. Cookies perform different functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, improving the user experience, and ensuring that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
5. If you do not want cookies, your web browser has settings which allow you to control how you browse websites. These include settings to manage your cookies. Check your browser’s help information.
1. If you would like to access or modify your Personal Information stored on our servers, you can do so in your profile after login in on our site. If you want to permanently delete your account and all your information please contact us at the address mentioned in the contacts section below of these Policies.
2. You can request to contact us through email or our site’s contact form, which forms a report with all stored personal information associated to your account, so we know who’s contacting us.
1. Vexels uses third-party services, including live chat (intercom), email newsletter (mailjet) and payment processor gateways (see section 'Security & Safety'). When using our site we may transfer your personal information only as necessary for the third party to provide a specific service. Those service providers are carefully selected by Vexels and they operate in compliance with relevant data law.
3. We may need to share your information if it’s required by law such as in event of a court case. We will attempt to notify you about any legal demands when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order, or when the request is an emergency.
1. We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at info(at)vexels(dot)com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.